Welcome to CCS Individual Services at A Better Way of Living!
As most of you know, our CCS group program is closing on November 15, 2017. We will begin offering CCS Individual services beginning on Thursday, November 16, 2017. Individualized community integration experience provides a wide range of benefits for individuals receiving services through the DD Waiver. These include:
- Enhanced opportunity to participate in individually desired activities
- Opportunities to cultivate social relationships in desired environments
- Opportunities to explore new activities of interest
- Opportunity to work one-on-one with staff to develop community safety skills
- And many more benefits
This packet of information is designed to answer questions or concerns you may have about the details of this change in service structure.
Included in this packet are:
- Welcome letter with program contact information (What you’re reading now)
- Individualized Transportation Plan
- Individualized CCSI Schedule
- FAQ Sheet
- Medication Assistance Information
- Financial Considerations for CCSI Participants
- Holiday Schedule and Inclement Weather Protocol
- General Program Policy Information
- Other Important Information and Considerations
- Release of Liability form (If applicable)- For guardians/individuals who are their own guardian
- Financial Plan Selection form- For guardians/individuals who are their own guardian
- Out of County Activity selection form- For guardians
While this is a comprehensive packet of information, we realize that not all questions may be able to be answered and a one-on-one conversation about a specific individual’s needs may need to take place. Please feel free to contact the CCS Program Director, Ellen Neace at 505-332-9164 Extension 115 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any program information needed beyond this packet, or get in touch with CCS Service Coordinator David Randall at 505-332-9164 or via email at email@example.com .
We look forward to working together on your individualized community integration experience!
Ellen Neace, CCS Program Director
A Better Way of Living